With roots in Italy and France, LA expanded its international presence in the USA and Europe. We are a boutique international law firm serving international clients on global legal, business, immigration and tax matters
We create value with international tax advice to global companies and international clients on cross border business, family, immigration inheritance and wills
We provide clients with effective management of critical international legal projects in USA, Europe, Asia and Africa and deliver them on time and within budget
With our international law and business practice, we are trusted advisors of our U.S. clients on international tax, business, immigration and legal matters in Italy.
Legale Agnoloni is strategically based in New York City, NY and in Greenwich, CT. Our Italian offices are located in Rome. Come and meet us!
“Legale Agnoloni” is an International Law Firm with offices located in Rome, Italy, Greenwich, CT and New York City, NY which deals with the resolution of legal matters throughout Italy, USA and worldwide since 1995.
Providing an individual approach to all matters in order to guarantee the client’s interests, we offer Italian, English, French and Spanish speaking clients a qualified, specialized and friendly service in a large area of legal subjects. Legale Agnoloni International Law Firm adapts easily to your changing needs and priorities through a close personalized client-attorney relationship, with lower fees than those of other law firms thanks to our collaborative team of people who always works together on every legal issue.
Legale Agnoloni International Law Firm assists its foreign clients having commercial interests in USA and Europe by delivering integrated legal solutions connected especially with real estate transactions, corporate and commercial matters, wills and successions. Additionally Legale Agnoloni International Law Firm assists with a broad range of legal sectors that have points of contact with Italian Law. In Italy the Firm partners with many International Law Firms based worldwide while also assisting Italian individuals and companies that wish to invest abroad or retain counsel for any legal problem concerning English or French speaking countries by the formal representation of our correspondent Attorneys.
The Law Firm «Legale Agnoloni» was founded in 1995 by its founder Attorney Lorenzo E. Agnoloni and quickly established itself as a a firm strongly oriented towards international relations and became an high ranking law firm international business oriented.
In 2014 Avv. Lorenzo Agnoloni was appointed in Board of Directors of CIABA and member of the Board of Directors of the “Lorenzo Da Ponte” Italian Library in NYC. In 2018 Avvocato Lorenzo Agnoloni, LLC has been also registered with the Connecticut Bar Association.
“Legale Agnoloni” operates with many others legal network ad in particular is in association with the Donnarumma Law Firm, LLC in Woodbury, CT, Ronda & Associates P.C. in New York City, NY, Zagamilaw International Law Firm in Reggio Calabria, Italy and many others with which has in common some associates, partners and of counsel that have developed considerable expertise in the issues of international law.
- Member of Connecticut Bar Association and of Board of Governors Officer at CBA (First District) from 2018;
- Chair of Human Rights Committee of the International Law Section;
- Officer of the Committee on Legal Education and Admission to the Bar at NYSBA dal 2020:
- Officer of the Committee on Immigration Represent at NYSBA;
- US Notary Public for the State of Connecticut;
- Member of the American Association of Notaries (Account Number # SNPC.0182022);
- Italian Supreme Court Lawyer (Avvocato cassazionista) registered with the Rome Bar Association;
- Legal advisor to the Italy-American Chamber of Commerce of New York (IACC) particularly in the areas of Immigration Law, Real Estate and Tax Law) for issues arising between Italy and the United States of America and Canada. Please see my profile on their site for the direct number and e-mail for an appointment regarding these services: